ISO 9001 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
AUDITOR/LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001 requirements. The principles of ISO 9001 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, reference number A17038.
Trusted ISO 9001 lead auditor training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are quality management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants are continually assessed and required to complete an end-of-course written examination.
What will you learn on our ISO 9001 lead auditor course?
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA.
This five day course provides an opportunity for quality management professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings.
Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants are continually assessed and required to complete a midcourse test along with an end-of-course written examination.